Friday, August 21, 2009

Which Computer Should I Get?

what kind of computer should i get



Heres a list for what i want in one



- Great Graphics



- Be able to play World Of Warcraft without slowing down



- do shcool work fast



- good virus protection



- Realtivly cheap between $700-$1100



Which Computer Should I Get?internet security



Only one LT you can get with a NV8600 under that price the Dell Vostro.



http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/c...



Which Computer Should I Get?network security



Sony, Compaq, or HP just look for 1 with your requirements
If you are gaming, then you want a full-sized desktop with a dual-core processor (Core 2 or Athlon X2) with at least 1GB of DDR2 RAM. Desktops normally don't come with high-end graphics cards, so I suggest upgrading later on if you really need to. Higher end graphics cards can go for $200+. As for school work, if your PC doesn't come with Microsoft Office then I suggest searching and downloading Open Office. It's a great alternative for MS Office. For virus protection, I'd say go Norton. I've had Norton for 3 years and no viruses at all.
I always advise against buying from a department or electronics store because you always have to buy the whole package of software that contains a lot of crap you dont need. I suggest have Gateway build you one with your specs. I use gateways and have not had any problems with the last three as I have with HP. Use the extra money for memory, larger hard drive and whatever else you might NEED not what they want you to have
You should get a Toshiba Satellite M65-S9092. I have one, and I love it. I would highly recommend it.
Your price rang was the same as mine was. Recently i just purchased a HP Pavilion dv6500t series. It has been great so far. I bought mine for 1088 dollars with all the goodies like, a Intel Core 2 Duo processor 2.00 GHz, 4 MB L2 Cache, 800MHz FSB, 2GB of memory, a kick *** Graphics Card, a web-cam, and 120 GB hard drive. It also came with also a few other free upgrades for like that you can check out. Here's the link for the HP if you want to take a gander at it.



http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shoppi...



Hope I helped n_n

No comments:

Post a Comment