Sunday, August 23, 2009

I have a problem with my new HP computer.?

I have a HP Pavilion a1440n. I purchased it about a week ago. I have a problem with it though. IT FREEZES A LOT. Everytime I visit a web page, write an e-mail, or click a link it just seems to stop responding and Internet Explorer closes. I'm very fustrated with it. I'm tired of losing all my work.



At first I didn't think of it as a problem becasue my older computer used to do it sometimes... rarley. But, as the days go by, my new HP computer continues to act up. Internet Explorer keeps freezing. This happens 15 or more times a day!--it's angering me.



I have virus protection and eveything is updated and safe. I visit safe websites just as I did on my older computer which happens to work a lot better than my new HP computer--which is suppose to be "great" and "top of the line". I just don't know what to think of it anymore.



Does anyone know what can possibly be wrong with my computer? Please help me out. I appreciate your concern.



I have a problem with my new HP computer.?downloads



THere is can be problem with windows (Operating system), Try reinstalling.



Or there can problem with Internet Connection.



If its the slow Dail-up connection that uses Telephone line then try DSL connection.



Just by updating the antivirus ur comp. is not protected, scan your entire Hard DIsk for Viruses.



I have a problem with my new HP computer.?house call

1 comment:

  1. An interesting dialogue is price comment. I feel that it is best to write more on this matter, it may not be a taboo topic however usually individuals are not enough to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers.
    best ergonomic mouse

    ReplyDelete