Sunday, August 23, 2009

Is there a freeware program that will password protect my system while I'm away and have progra

People can't seem to stay off my computer. I want to leave things running and the screensaver password protection that comes with windows XP is not enough. Anybody know of a freeware program that does virtually the same, is easy to use and just locks down the computer so nobody can use it unless they know the password? Thank you so much in advance.



Is there a freeware program that will password protect my system while I'm away and have programs running?free antivirus



I think you should go to download.com and find out more useful information about downloading freeware programs.But i know one program name Virus Chaser,so go type on the download.com and download it.I guareetee it



Is there a freeware program that will password protect my system while I'm away and have programs running?internet



Scrreensavers are all that i have found. Seems thay made computers to share and not to hide things.
The "Window" key and L will put you to your login screen. Of course, if you don't have a log on password that is kind of redundant.
I am unsure if they have it but visit "majorgeeks.com" and see if they have something suitible
It would be better if, when you are away from your computer, Press the Window Key+L. This will lock your computer instantly to your login screen, without shutting down your programs. To log back in, simply insert your password and resume. Fastest way which saves space on your hard drive, and is an easy two button combo!

No comments:

Post a Comment