Sunday, August 23, 2009

How do I download and run when I always get "invalid package size" message?

My computer is totally infested, so I tried to download three software products to correct the problem. Everytime, I received this message along with a message that a documents and settings file has been corrupted and that installation is impossible. How do I resolve this?



I have windows XP, so I was thinking of switching to another user or using netscape navigator under the same user to download. What do you think I should do?



I have Spybot, Windows Defender, Earthlink Protection Control, Ad-aware and they just do not detect everything that is on my computer Earthlink sometimes detects things and then can't manage to delete them.



How do I download and run when I always get "invalid package size" message?



It means someone saw you naked and you have a package the size of an invalid. SEriously though, you may want to do a system restore that takes your computer back to where it was when you bought it. or go to Geek Squad or Firedog and let them clean it for you

No comments:

Post a Comment