Sunday, August 23, 2009

How can i remove the write-protection of a newly bought SD memory card?

i have checked for the lock and unlock options in the memory card.but still i cannot use the memory card, the computer is askin' me to remove the write protection and then try again.iam able to open the drive of memory card but cannot write anything to it.it is a 1GB memory card.iam using the card with an mp3 player.can you help me out.



How can i remove the write-protection of a newly bought SD memory card?adware remover



Before u go for something else, try to check with someone else card adopter , some card adopter can't read some cards, so better check it with 2/3 card adopter, if still not working then go for change with the dealer who sale u this card.



How can i remove the write-protection of a newly bought SD memory card?antivirus protection



Something is wrong with it, take it back.



I have some flash drives with that foolish "lock" button, completely useless, when anyone can push the button!!



I had one time where I unlocked my flash drive and still wouldn't read it. Had to take out and reinstall.



But take it back. It's not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment