Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Can someone please tell me the simplest free antivirus protection to download? AVG brought all Googl

I did download AVG but somehow got the whole Google package, after which I had nothing but problems every time I logged on. I tried Avast but needed to 'insert key number' and couldn't do it. Not being technical boffin I am finding it all very confusing and am thinking of getting rid of computer altogether.



Can someone please tell me the simplest free antivirus protection to download? AVG brought all Google with it!nortan antivirus



Avast is free, and i've never had any problems with it.....my brother works in ITand this is the one he recommended.



Can someone please tell me the simplest free antivirus protection to download? AVG brought all Google with it!nortonantivirus



- I guess AVG Antivirus is the best among the others, look aside from being freeware or free to download, you can also get daily updates for this antivirus since the Grisoft Company assured to always release available updates which is what any software needs such that, the updated your software is the full performance he can give.



- Previously, I bought Avast Antivirus and after a long time it only detects few virus and i just think that i was really free from virus but i notice that the performance of my computer is getting slower. So what i did is i buy the all-in-one McAfee Antivirus and it was able to detect lots of computer crimes like virus, spywares and other destroyer of files, from there I was already contented with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment