Sunday, August 23, 2009

All sorts of problems with my computer spyware and I dont know what else...?

ok so I had to reformat my computer well i lost my spyware and virus protection with it... anyways now im infected with god knows what. well heres what its doing it wont even let me go to my desktop. it just says spyware detected on your computer install a spyware remover to clean your computer. Its on a blue screen I cant acess my start menu or anything I have to wait for one of the spyware pages to pop up to get on the internet. SO even if i do install an anti-spyware device i cant get to it to run it. So first of all how do I get one that will let me run it without going to my desktop because i can and second im strapped for cash so anything thats free helps best. If it helps I have firefox, how the heck can i get to my start menu also thanks. theres no desktop icons or anything just the sign warning about spyware. thanks.



All sorts of problems with my computer spyware and I dont know what else...?antivirus



The alert that's showing you the infections doesn't exist. It's a rogue program trying to bilk you. Nevertheless, you do have a Smitfraud infection. Follow the instruction to remove. Scroll down to "Removal Instructions:" Also try out RogueRemover, and both of these programs are free to use.



http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t...



http://www.majorgeeks.com/RogueRemover_d...



All sorts of problems with my computer spyware and I dont know what else...?computer

No comments:

Post a Comment