Sunday, August 23, 2009

Why does MySpace slow down my browser and computer response time?

I can go to any website and not have this sort of problem, but when I get to MySpace and try to edit my page and go back to my profile to view it, the lag is around five to ten minutes.



My computer has a 3.4 GHz processor, 1 GB of RAM, and an awesome video card. There is also plenty of room on my 300 GB HDD, and I keep the current processes running at a minimum. Also I keep updated on all the software that enhances the performance of the computer, especially the Firewall, Virus and Spyware, etc. protection.



Can anyone tell me what the deal is with MySpace and why it takes so freaking long to go from page to page? Is there some program that I am missing to improve the performance of my computer that I may not have? What is up with MySpace?



Why does MySpace slow down my browser and computer response time?computer security



Your layout is obviously too "pimped out".



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment