Friday, August 21, 2009

Ok this lady gave me computer but it has no harddrive and no memory!!?

So I gave it away to this other lady and I told her that i will install evey thing for $400.00 that comes with 2 512 sticks of ram a big hard drive virus and spyware protection and 6 months on call tech support from me and A DVD/CD burner Sony!! DO you guys think thats to mutch??



Ok this lady gave me computer but it has no harddrive and no memory!!?hijackthis



No, actually I think 400 is a really good price for all of that! Great deal !!



Ok this lady gave me computer but it has no harddrive and no memory!!?malware



Why did she stroke out? Add it up



HD - @100



2 -512 RAM 60*2=120



Burner @50 (name doesn't matter all the same)



Virus stuff = 40



Total 310
I think you would need to provide more information as to the model and brand of the computer also whether it is a desktop or laptop before one could answer your question!!
I was given a computer and the memorey was shot. I had me a new computer built and the people who built it let me use the pc unit from the other one as credit towards a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment