Sunday, August 23, 2009

Is Mozilla Firefox really that much better than Internet Explorer? I heard it has better protection

internet, mozilla, firefox, internet, explorer, best, browser, web, computer, speed, high speed,



Is Mozilla Firefox really that much better than Internet Explorer? I heard it has better protection and fast?ducati



Most of the time at work, I only use firefox unless a website is not compatible it is very rare but does happen. IE is a pain. I use a Mac at home and still use firefox, opera, and safari.



I think the latest IE stole some of firefox's features. Tab browsing, ect.



Is Mozilla Firefox really that much better than Internet Explorer? I heard it has better protection and fast?hp



Yup, really! And loads of cool add-ons too!
Yes, Internet Explorer has lots of security holes. Mozilla Firefox has better web compliance as well.
You heard right ,the secret word for tonight is FIREFOX



http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/
the other day my snoop free alerted me that IE7 was trying to hook my keyboard, figure that one out so I ditched it for firefox 3 beta 5, excellent program and very fast.,
yep firefox has the best protection and it is alot faster if you don't beleive be try it for yourself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment