Friday, August 21, 2009

I have just downloaded AVG virus protection?

Now the computer states.



Action failed for registry value



Action failed for registry key



I have just downloaded AVG virus protection?microsoft



Right, I can answer your question and I have to say that I an dismayed at the thumbs down a few posts have got here.



AVG Free conflicts with a good number of programs that use the same registry values and keys, thus occasionally it will conflict and come up with this error.



I would remove it from your system, and choose a different anti virus program.



As has already been mentioned, I only reccomend Antivir because it has better features than AVG.



AVG in the last few months has become an increasingly less stable platform.



Have a look at AntiVir. It is free, updates daily, has a real time guard, and protects against more beasties that AVG does at present.



Trust me, Im an expert in PC Security.



I have just downloaded AVG virus protection?norton ghost



Easiest solution might be to uninstall it and re-install it. Or uninstall it and install AntiVir or Avast. When you installed it, were all other programs closed down?
Try to reinstall AVG.
did you download it to your pc and run it from there or did you try to run it from the website? http://free.grisoft.com/doc/5390/lng/us/...
AVG isn't the greatest or easiest program to use...

No comments:

Post a Comment