Friday, August 21, 2009

Computer start up too slow...?

This has been an issue for awhile once I sign in-- til I get on the internet it takes an eternity. I'm wanna throw the damn thing! What can I do to possibly help it speed up? I defrag, scan often and have firewall and a lot of protection, what else can I do besides these? And if there is, I'm sure I won't know how to do it so a possible explaination of how to do so or a site that can tell me how, would be greatly appreciated!!! My start up folder doesn't have much running BUT if I wanted to stop those from running, how do I do so? I know there hidden things can be on your computer too, is there a way to find those and get rid of them if scanning doesn't get them? Thanks!!



Computer start up too slow...?internet security 2006



According to your description,there are some registry errors in your PC to cause "Computer start up slow".You need to clean your PC.



Registry cleaner is a powerful and useful tool to elinimate to the clutter and junk that builds up in your PC's registry from installing and removing programs, creating and deleting files and surfing online.Without regular system tune鈥搖ps,the computer will run slow, crash, full of error messages and more...Scanning and cleanning your PC with registry cleaner can make your pc faster.Good Regisry Cleaner will improve your PC and Internet performance dramatically,dramatically!

No comments:

Post a Comment