Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Computer is Messed up?

there is infomercials on my computer and its just the voice



also my icons are all highlighted blue



plus my computer logs me out of the internet



if there's something that can delete it other than pay for virus protection then please help me



My Computer is Messed up?virus scanner



if you know any1 who has sky broad band you get a free years subscription with the virus software they give you but you need to register to get it but thats free lol... most people just click remind me later so they only get the basic stuff cause you need to download the updates =)...



My Computer is Messed up?anti virus software



You have to get virus protection. I reccomend Kasperky it is a free trial. Unfortuanetaly their is nothing you can delete your computer has already been infected too much. Both of these programs got rid of the 50 virus's off my friends computer. They are completely free! and free of malware



Download



http://www.download.com/Kaspersky-Intern...



Download



Spybot



http://www.download.com/Spybot-Search-De...



Wish you luck

No comments:

Post a Comment