Wednesday, August 19, 2009

How do I remove write protection from my memory card?

I didnt write protect it im sure of that because I dont know how. I have a 512mb storage memory that I have been using for a while. I have a lot of old files on it that I wanted to delete to make room for new stuff but when I tried yesterday it said that I had to remove the write protection before I could use it. oo...kay WTF? I have a laptop (XP) and a Desktop (Vista) and those are the only two computers I use the disk on. No cameras or anything. Anybody know how to get rid of this problem. Im sure Im gonna feel stupid once I find out how simple it is but please help anyway! Thanks in Advance! (5 shiny stars for the best helper *****)



How do I remove write protection from my memory card?norten



Look at the unit closely. Some have a small slider on the face or the edge that force write protect.

No comments:

Post a Comment