Sunday, August 23, 2009

Spyware and virus protection etc.?

I just bought a computer from Best buy and also got Norton virus protection and some spyware thing they recomended. Are previous computer we had crashed 3 times, we had McAfee before the 3rd time it crashed. What are the best software programs to have? How often should I update? how often should I run a clean up? I don't know much about viruses, but I don't want my computer to crash again. Are the programs I go from best buy going to work? Also do you know if I can go in and recover anything on my computer? Is it worth getting it running again, or just pitch?



Spyware and virus protection etc.?aurora



if you are sure that crash was because of the virus or malware then you'd better use Kaspersky internet security



this will gaurd your computer from maware ,trojans, spywares ,viruses, popups and etc.



it has afirewall which you can exactly tell that which program has permission to use internet connection ,it will also block site contain harmful scripts for your PC and it updates in database everyday.



but still this cannot garantee that your computer will never infect because every program wrote by prorgrammers and human can make mistake but this is more trustable.



also this is depend on you and your habbits that what do you do when you are using internet, sites you visiting, people you are contacting and many other things you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment