Sunday, August 23, 2009

I need password protection. I work at a church?

and it seems that on the weekend, everyone uses the office computer. My secretary has believes someone is in-putting their tithes (in red font mind you) when she does not have an envelope as proof that that individual gave that much money on Sunday, and is admant that she did not put it in. I want to be able to let them have access to word so that they can type up their flyers and stuff(they'll raise hell if they don't get it) but, not be able to get to the financial, etc. information. Please advise.



I need password protection. I work at a church?windows



You could use a program like Quicken or QuickBooks to manage the church's financial affairs; with those you can password-protect the financial data so that hopefully only you and your chosen few would have access to it.



I need password protection. I work at a church?antivirus download



Try a pen and paper to record who gave what and to whom. But why keep track of how much who gave and when? Does the more you give provide you a better ride to heaven?



Get rid of Word. Go with Corel WordPerfect and separate computer systems for general use and another for church business.



Most people have computers at home, so it's kind of hard to buy that excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment