Sunday, August 23, 2009

Computer help regarding Micro SD cards?

i recently bought a micro SD card for my phone so i can play music on my phone and such, it also came with a little adapter that i can plug in the micro card to an SD slot on my computer. well' my computer recognizes the card and everything, it just won't let me drag music and photos to it it. it keeps on telling me the the disk is write-protected and to remove the write protection or use another disk. i don't know what to do. does anybody know what that even means and how i can fix it? thanks in advances.



Computer help regarding Micro SD cards?computer repair



Take a look at your micro SD card. There is probably a little switch, or tab on it. They are usually made of different coloured plastic to the main body of the card.



Some cards have the phrase "Lock" next to it.



If you find that little switch what you need to do is to flick it to its other position. That then allows writing to the microsd card.



Without knowing what MicroSD card it is it is almost impossible to be any more specific.

No comments:

Post a Comment