Friday, August 21, 2009

My parents are planning to get my 10 yr old sister a comp. reasons this is a bad idea?

so my parents are planning to get my sister, 10, a laptop for x-mas. I think this is a horrible idea!!! At 10, shes starting to grow up, figure things out... you know? i just have a feeling that she'll join myspace and Bubba and his gang will show up at our house one night....



She will not be using the computer for anything educational-- I know that she will also neglect homework and become internet addicted like I am... I just think it's really not a good idea. I think she should wait until she is old enough, and also deserves one!!



I got my laptop from my parents when I completed my first year of college......



please help out by giving me more reasons and or websites that will talk about internet safety.



thanks so much. i'm just worried about her protection.



My parents are planning to get my 10 yr old sister a comp. reasons this is a bad idea?free antivirus



No 10 year old needs a lap top. That's a good graduation gift tho but it's like giving a 4 year old a cell phone. What's the point? Does the family have a computer? If so there's no need but there are lots of spoiled kids out there so...



My parents are planning to get my 10 yr old sister a comp. reasons this is a bad idea?internet



im sorry if you feel this answer is a flame on you but instead of feeling a bit jealous that she is getting a computer earlier than you , why not try helping her to learn to use it for school instead of just goofing around on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment