Friday, August 21, 2009

I have norton anitvirus on my computer and it wont update.?

i have that little 'red x' next to it meaning that my protection updates need attention. but when i click to fix it, it just scans for it and not update. i sure could use some help yall! :)



I have norton anitvirus on my computer and it wont update.?husqvarna



Depends on your version of Norton Anti virus but this website should help (manual update) :)



http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/sha...



I have norton anitvirus on my computer and it wont update.?microsoft office



AVG for free



download.com --%26gt; search it
Get rid of it.And download AVG for free.
Your subscription may have expired. Make sure you're license is still active to get updates.
how long since you had it?



it usually updates itself.
lol i have the same problem at the moment, i got it to turn green for about 3 days but when back to red.



are u usimh a crack version??



anyway i got mines to go green my scanning the whole comp and updating my computer.



but dont worry it's running invisible so u should have a problem =)

No comments:

Post a Comment