Sunday, August 23, 2009

Between AVG and Avast! for protection, Is one know to be slower on the Internet?

My new computer has the Vista on it and plenty of room. But it has Avast! on it, recomened by my server. But I am moving so much slower. And if a down load is possable it is soooooo slow.



The old one moves faster with the regular windows.



Between AVG and Avast! for protection, Is one know to be slower on the Internet?antivirus protection



I suggest that you go to pcworld.com to read the reviews of the products there.



Good luck.



Between AVG and Avast! for protection, Is one know to be slower on the Internet?computer repair



I don't really much trust on Avast, it sucks. Avast makes my computer hang and I attacked by virus especially trojan horse for many times. The Avast name sound nice, but is not a good anti-virus. AVG no problem to me. I use AVG almost 2 years now.
I dont know about making it slow but I hate AVG...it never got my any virus off my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment