Sunday, August 23, 2009

What is wrong with my computer and how should I fix it? IMMEDIATE HELP?

ok we got a new pc and already my brother screwed it up



when I got on there were three icons



spyware and malware protection



privacy protector



error cleaner.



how are these accesed, are they viruss what should I do?



I already tried system restore



What is wrong with my computer and how should I fix it? IMMEDIATE HELP?agv



little more info would be good



What is wrong with my computer and how should I fix it? IMMEDIATE HELP?antivirus software



relax. there is nothin to worry about. they are only antivirus programs that protect your PC against viruses. to uninstall them, go to start %26gt; control panel%26gt; add or remove programs. then look for the names of the three and uninstall them one by one. and then download a really good and free antivirus program, AVG from http://www.griftsoft.com.



hope i helped........lol
If you don't need them, just uninstall them with control panel %26gt; Add/Remove Programs. Maybe they came with the computer (you should ask your brother). Its always good to have an anti-virus installed (AVG is one of the best free ones)
First go hit your brother. REALLY REALLY hard. He managed to get lots of rogue programs downloaded on the computer.



Blackbird is a trojan downloader. The rest I believe are rogue programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment