Friday, August 21, 2009

I need some help about my computer...?

Everytime I play this game called GTA San Andreas, my computer always freeze...Well, it doesn't happen everytime but it happens frequently...I meet all the system requirements of the game...I have Virus protections and stuff...why does this happen? and what is the solution ...please help me...



I need some help about my computer...?free spyware remover



try turning the graphics down on the game... i dont know if you really can though because they arnet that awesome to begin with. it probly just freeses because there is no load times in the game and the whole place is loaded at once graphics is the only thing it could be other than a virus or something get avg anti spyware, tracking cookies will jack up your pc and slow it down alot



I need some help about my computer...?ktm



maybe ur running other programs in the background that u dont know... and maybe u might need more ram or it could b u might want to uninstal and instal again sometimes that works

No comments:

Post a Comment