Sunday, August 23, 2009

I have kapersky 2007 virus protection , when I install super collapse II kapesky blocks it as a viru

I keep getting a popup saying that the game is a Win_32 virus modification. My computer is the only one doing this. I have even downloaded the game on to disk from another computer and it still flags the program. When I save it to disk I scanned it with norton 360 and there was no virus found as soon as I went to install it on my computer Kapersky flagged it as a virus. I don't understand why it is doin this, Any one know of a better anti-virus program to buy?



I have kapersky 2007 virus protection , when I install super collapse II kapesky blocks it as a virus.?antivirus software



I usually start with Spybot Search and Destroy but I also like the online scan at www.BitDefender.com. Both are no charge.



Kaspersky has a support site. Give them the message along with the version, the file size and the file creation date.



I have another idea. If you Google the exact file name you might find that there are infected versions which you can identify by five size and creation date.



http://www.google.com/search?hl=en%26q=win...



I have kapersky 2007 virus protection , when I install super collapse II kapesky blocks it as a virus.?computer virus



i would suggest you to run an spyware software like XoftSpy SE from http://www.geeksjunction.com to check your computer for viruses and spyware.
If you're sure it's not a virus then right click on the Kaspersky icon in the bottom right hand corner of the screen, click on pause protection and then install the game. I had problems with installing certain programs while running Kaspersky. It's a good antivirus program but occasionally interferes with installation. (I had to pause it occasionally while installing updates for World of Warcraft)



Certain programs can end up flagged as viruses when they're not and this happens sometimes with pretty much every antivirus program.



If you really want to get rid of Kaspersky, try AVG it's pretty good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment