Friday, August 21, 2009

Urgent help needed!!!Computer infected with virus =(?

Heres the story,i tried to download a media player this morning and it turned out to be a virus,since then my computer has 'linked' me to dozens of other virus protection programs,and it says i have to pay to use their program.I obviously cant since im 14 and if my father finds out i screwed up my com,he'll freakin kill me.Anw,my homepage has suddenly been set to http://asecurityservice.com/,and whenever i on the internet explorer it tells me my computer has been infected with W32.myzor.FK@yf and when i click ok,sends me to http://www.malwareburn.com/?aid=246.



Any suggestions what i can do?My dad's gonna come home any minute now so pls help!!



Urgent help needed!!!Computer infected with virus =(?matchless



you've got a malware program



get adaware



www.lavasoft.com



spybot s%26d



www.safer-networking.org



both are free



get them up todate, reboot and do full scan



also would suggest getting your anti-virus up todate and doing a full scan as well



Urgent help needed!!!Computer infected with virus =(?norton 2008



Try using Windows Live OneCare safety scanner. It is a free service designed to help ensure the health of your PC.
I know for a fact that already have some rouge AntiViruses and Security Toolbar 7.1. Anyway I can help you. Please follow the directions:

No comments:

Post a Comment