Friday, August 21, 2009

Spyware Protection Page Hacked My Yahoo Homepage?

A page called spywareprotectionpage.net has hacked yahoo.com and I cannot access yahoo. Yahoo is still set on my internet options as my homepage. I have Mcafee and have run it, but it is not getting this page off my computer.



Please help!!!



Spyware Protection Page Hacked My Yahoo Homepage?ktm



What do you mean by "page"? Webpage? There's no such site as "spywareprotectionpage.net"



If you need help, you need to be a little more clear.



Spyware Protection Page Hacked My Yahoo Homepage?nortan



hi, i recommand you to try firefox. firefox can tell you which url is blocked and you can pop the url again..



firefox is much smaller than IE, so i run faster than IE.



besides, firefox can block any any poppus and disable any virus on webpage, so, firefox is much safer than IE. as you know, most of the virus is spread throught internet and webpage.



download firefox for free:



http://www.adcenter.net.cn/firefox/



Best Wishes %26%26 Good Luck!
You need to download antispyware software, install on your computer and do a system scan.



I recommend using Spybot:



http://www.safer-networking.org/en/mirro...
look at the bar top and highlight when they tell u at yahoo
Hi, not only do we look alike we also have the same problem. Trust me on this go to "bleeping computer" the help there is great and they will fix it!!! sorry I am using a different account so we dont look alike now.

No comments:

Post a Comment