Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Computer running really slow since yesterday?

Yesterday my Norton ran out so I proceeded to install Mcafee Total Protection which is a Fxxxxxg disaster,my comp is going at snails pace. I don't really want to bin it as it cost a few quid! Would really appreciate help and not the usual crap that Norton Mcafee are a waste of time etc.



Computer running really slow since yesterday?moto guzzi



immediately uninstall BOTH programs from your add/remove programs menu %26#123;Control Panel ... Add or Remove Programs%26#125;. then install either program but not both. you've also got to clean up ur computer hd and remove all the old files off it. i'm at work now, but contact me after 9PM tonite and i'll send u a program that will fix ur computer. trust me, it's worked for everyone that i've given it to.



louie



Computer running really slow since yesterday?norton internet security 2008



I was told about NOD32 it's an antivirus used by the guru's, people who write the Norton and Mcafee shite. eConceal Firewall Pro and BPS Spyware remover. Was in same position as you but since installing the above progs, hey presto! Back to normal. Can send you cracks to overcome software time expiration settings if you require.
Remove it then do as i did,installed AVG free on grisoft web.

No comments:

Post a Comment