Friday, August 21, 2009

How to Kill the hell out of Trojan Virus that The New Yahoo Messenger caused on my PC?

After I was forced to dodwnload the new yahoo messenger-360, my virus protection was wiped out,, changed and my PC became infected by a virus that I can not seem to get rid of. Whenever I run a virus scan, the damn thing shuts down my computer without my command. It wiped out of my Go Back and will only let me go back to a time that it want, not enough to get rid on the virus. I can not afford to purchase another antivirus protection and it seems that this worm/virus will soon destroy my entire system. I need help and I also feel that the owners of yahoo messenger should bare some responsibility for this unwanted attack on my PC.. Please tell me how I can get rid of this virus and not have to spend any more money...



How to Kill the hell out of Trojan Virus that The New Yahoo Messenger caused on my PC?liveupdate



Try GarbageClean antispyware from http://www.SecureMyWindows.com



It is web based and doesn't require installation and it is completely free.



How to Kill the hell out of Trojan Virus that The New Yahoo Messenger caused on my PC?nortin



Well.....Unfortanatly.... You will have to reformat. Start over from scratch. That is the only way if you want to get rid of the virus.
scrap microsoft windows and get a free linux operating system No more problems like this

No comments:

Post a Comment