Friday, August 21, 2009

How can I get rid of about:blank on my compter for FREE??

I am having trouble with the dreaded about:blank virus on my computer. I have AVG protection, but it does not seem to find about:blank and destroy it. My about:blank does NOT attempt to or change my hompage, this remains okay, but it WILL often crash messengers and webpages, in a way that I cannot shut down/restart my computer in the proper way.



I am looking for a totally FREE tool, to get rid of about:blank, not just some *free scan* nonesense, which then you have to PAY to remove stuff. Any ideas?



I can't use ANYTHING from the Microsoft site, because I cannot pass the validation thing.



Anything would be great or any good links.



Thanks :)



Meg, Scotland, UK



How can I get rid of about:blank on my compter for FREE??ktm



Download the trial version of kaspersky anti-virus, you will get a 30 day trial that will get rid of it. When it expires just don't buy it (but you should)



How can I get rid of about:blank on my compter for FREE??nortan



Its free read %26 run:



http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t...
just use ad-aware 2007 and spybot that should get rid of it.



if not download hijack this to find the file and delete it



( advance computer skills are most recommended)



Thanks



Ben
Avg, Adaware, Spybot these are free and they work verry well.
VIRUS REMOVAL STEPS:

No comments:

Post a Comment