Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Windows security center?

why does my windows vista not detect that my windows defender is running? you know how the windows security center shows the running antivirus/computer protection thingies, it can't detect my antivirus program or the windows defender! its actually running but the security center is as if it was blind or sth. also when i click turn on now for the windows defender thingy it saids "searching for new definitions" what does that mean? my computer used to be able to detect my antivirus and is compatible but not now...why?



Windows security center?nortin



I had this problem also, (windows security centre couldn't detect my anti virus program or see that defender was running, and couldn't turn it on.) Evidently the problem lies in having an inconsistent windows repository. Click the link below and your problems will be solved in minutes. :)



http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555962

No comments:

Post a Comment